The sounds of life on the pages of a book.
Mayfly Sound App attaches your audio recordings to our printed products. Use it to create your own Mayfly Sound projects. Make audio recordings to capture the moment. Then link your sounds to our Mayfly Journals and Stickers via the Mayfly illustrations.
Add stickers to an old photo album and record your Grandmother describing each page; record the first year of your child s life combining sounds with drawings and mementoes, or build up a library of Sound Journals to document your travels. Mayfly is a platform how you choose to use it is up to you.
To trial the app without buying a printed product, just start making sound recordings. You can always link them to a product at a later date.
- A simple design that allows you to make sound recordings and link them to our printed products.
- A listen function that allows you to play back your sounds directly from your Journals and Stickers via the Mayfly illustrations.
- The option to add up to three photos to each sound.
- An archive where you can review your collections, play back your recordings and scroll through your photos.
- The option to assign multiple sounds to one Mayfly illustration.
- The option to share your sounds and photos by email.
- An example collection created on a trip to China to give you inspiration.
- The option to share and backup a whole collection.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Mayfly Sound is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Mayfly Sound (version 1.52) has a file size of 61.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.